Reflections 2008

Ups and downs, we've all had them during the course of this year, 2008. Just as there are 4 seasons in a year Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 tells us there is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. This year I have experienced joy and pain, loss and gain, triumph and defeat just like you. There have been times I've wanted to give up, throw in the towel and call it a life. But I am thankful for I serve a God who continues to breath life into a weary soul, who continues to give hope and encouragement when I'm ready to give up, who continues to put a song in my heart just when I think there is no melody. As this year comes to a close I look forward with great anticpation to what God has in store. I don't know what it is but knowing Him as I do it has to be good for me, no, the best for me, and you also. Romans 8:28,29: "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son."

Comments

  1. I love that He has affected you in such a way, that not only can you remind yourself of His grace and mercy and blessings, but you can inspire others through heartfelt writing. Thank you and keep writing! You can touch many hearts who don't even know Him yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Artist

Whatever It Takes

A Carrot, an Egg, and a Cup of Coffee